Recruiter at Haldiram Foods International Private Limited
Views:1242 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Haldiram's - Manager - Operational Excellence (8-15 yrs)
Strategic Accountability -
- He / She is expected to define long term and short-term operational strategies of the organization.
- He or she is expected to work with the operations staff in driving these strategies on ground.
- The manager would be assessing data related to production & supply chain metrics to determine the best method of increasing both top line and bottom-line performance.
- This is a data-driven role that requires a balance of market analysis, budget management, and industry expertise. A manager would tend to work closely with sales and operations team while providing advice and guidance to decision-makers and company leadership.
- Overlook the opportunity identification studies to be conducted across the key functions assigned. Provide input to the top management on the need for change through a validated business case.
- Guide analyst to work with supply chain and operations managers to ensure the identified strategies/improvement activities are being driven as intended. Conduct periodic reviews with the team and provide feedback to the top management.
- Identify, plan and implement projects to reduce cost, increase productivity, resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction and sustainability goal.
- Develop and coordinate performance excellence/performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Business Excellence team.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence/performance improvement.
- Preparation of monthly project scorecard reports, conducting training/ workshops to drive cultural change would also be a key deliverable for the role.