Recruiter at Haldiram Foods International Private Limited
Views:2630 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Haldiram's - Assistant Manager - Sales Excellence (6-16 yrs)
Candidate should have min 6 years of FMCG Sales Experience
Max Salary offered : 15 LPA
Will involve 60-70% Travel
Sales analysts is expected to :
- Drive long term and short term sales & marketing strategies of the organization. He or she is expected to work with the sales force in driving these strategies on ground.
- Would be assessing data related to sales metrics to determine the best method of increasing both top line and bottom line performance.
- This is a data-driven role that requires a balance of market analysis, budget management, and industry expertise. Sales analysts tend to work closely with sales and marketing teams while providing advice and guidance to decision-makers and company leadership.
- Opportunity identification studies to be conducted across the key region assigned. Provide input to the top management on need for change through validated business case.
- Work with sales and marketing managers to ensure the identified strategies / improvement activities are being driven as intended. Conduct periodic reviews with the team and provide feedback to the top management.
- Identify, plan and implement key sales and marketing oriented projects to reduce cost, increase productivity, resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction and sustainability goal.
- Develop and co-ordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Business Excellence team.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement.
- Actively lead projects and provide top management with the key inputs on ways to improve the existing process.
- Preparation of monthly project scorecard reports, conducting training/ workshops to drive cultural change would also be a key deliverable for the role.