Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:1466 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
HackerEarth - Senior Product Manager - SaaS (5-12 yrs)
HackerEarth provides is a SaaS platform that provides enterprise software solutions that help organizations in their innovation management and talent assessment endeavors. HackerEarth Recruit is a talent assessment platform that helps in efficient technical talent screening allowing organizations to build strong, proficient teams. HackerEarth Sprint is an innovation management software that helps organizations drive innovation through internal and external talent pools, including HackerEarth's global community of 2M+ developers.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organizations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
HackerEarth is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to lead one of its two product verticals. This is a role of complete ownership where you will own the product end-to-end, responsible for strategy, execution and delivering the business impact. In this role you will be directly accountable for about 50% of company's revenue and be part of the core leadership team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be the champion of your product, you are responsible for creating mindshare for your product across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with engineering, sales, marketing and operations to define long term and short term goals of the product.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that the product is released on time, with quality.
- Be the voice of the customer, understand what they need and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Define the key metrics for the product, measure them and own them.
- Work closely with the sales team for taking the product to the enterprises - we are an enterprise product company with a sales driven model so interaction with sales is super critical.
- Work closely with the marketing team to define the go to market strategy.
- Work with the marketing and CSM teams ot ensure that customers renew and expand their relationship with HackerEarth.
- Lead all product related discussions with various teams in the company.
- Mentor and guide other product managers.
What skills you should have:
- Past experience in Product Management, preferrably on a SaaS offering.
- Ability to define metrics that drive a SaaS business and map them on to the product.
- Ability to understand needs of the customers, translate them into features and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) - you will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Ability to negotiate in tough circumstances - at the end of the day a product manager's job is to be an excellent negotiator.
- A passion to track metrics and evaluate everything quantitatively
- Somebody with a prior experience in engineering, who has now moved over to product management. If you have written code, have a sense of good design and can think of how people use online products, then you are the right person for HackerEarth.
Why work with us:
- You will be part of a small but highly talented Product Management team and will have the opportunity to build the whole Product Management function grounds up while working closely with the founders
- We give a high level of ownership to the employees in the company, and as a Product Manager you will have a lot of flexibility to innovate and bring in new ideas to the company
- We aim to create a world class enterprise product from India, and it will be a challenging & interesting role.