TA Specialist at HackerEarth
Views:4214 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
HackerEarth - Senior Demand Generation Specialist - B2B Marketing (2-8 yrs)
HackerEarth provides enterprise software solutions that help organizations in their innovation management and talent assessment needs. HackerEarth Recruit is a talent assessment platform that helps in efficient technical talent screening allowing organizations to build strong, proficient teams. HackerEarth Sprint is an innovation management software that helps organizations drive innovation through internal and external talent pools, including HackerEarth's global community of 2 million+ developers.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organizations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
We are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist to drive leads for our Technical Recruitment Software, Recruit. This role will own all social media campaigns, paid campaigns, alliances, partnerships & outbound campaigns to generate leads.
To be successful in this role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges, depth, and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own quarterly lead & revenue targets globally for Technical Recruitment Product.
- Leverage Social Media channels to position HackerEarth as a B2B enterprise player with solutions in technical recruitment
- Leverage paid & non-paid campaigns/channels to build monthly lead funnel
- Work closely with Brand, Inbound, & Product team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns globally
- Identify new channels to keep the lead funnel growing
- Ensure all communications are in line with the business & brand guidelines
- Keep a close watch on the competition. Share best practices with the team
- Manage a team of 4 for building lead pipeline through social, events, webinars, mailing, affiliate, etc.
- Manage and report marketing budget on a regular basis
- Share reports/insights on the channel performance with stakeholders
- Ensure regular audit and reporting of all channels with the stakeholders
- Work closely with Inbound teams to ensure the calendar of activities are in sync.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- At least 2 years of experience working in demand generation role for b2b SaaS business
- Insatiable drive to succeed and ability to adapt
- Hands-on approach to growth backed by strong instinct and strategic thinking
- Knack of generating growth with big or small budgets
- Experience in handling Social tools Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc
- Hands-on exp in working across stack of tools impacting lead generation, drip, referral, on boarding, social listening, lead scoring, re-marketing, customer intent
- Understanding of display advertising, Programmatic, Affiliate networks and managing email campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Unmatched enthusiasm to keep up with the rest of the team.
If you- re looking for an opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return, you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering professional growth and a healthy work culture.