Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:4686 Applications:585 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
HackerEarth - Director - Customer Success (8-12 yrs)
- HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
- We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
- HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 2.7M developers.
- Customer Success is one of the most essential components of SaaS products. There is nothing better than sticky customers who continue year on year. In addition to building a product that customers love, having equally lovable customer service is also needed. And that is the scope of this role.
- The Director of Customer Success at HackerEarth will work closely with the Sales and Product team to help our customers get the most of our products. This role will be dedicated to supporting our clients to drive product usage and adoption and deliver an end-to-end customer experience that simply delights them.
- This role will see you utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience of HackerEarth products to position yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, uncover their challenges, educate them on our products and assist HackerEarth's product team to develop tailored solutions to meet their needs. To be successful in this rewarding role, you need to be a skilled communicator with proven experience in delivering value to customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create programs and best practices for the entire lifecycle of a customer at HackerEarth.
- Create a well-defined process for Customer Success - measuring customer health, driving product adoption, onboarding, retention, and renewal.
- Be a voice of the customer - understand the requirements of the customer by running surveys, measuring NPS and one on one interactions.
- Work with the Product team and help them understand how customers are using the product, what challenges they are facing, what features they want and how the customer experience can be improved.
- Create processes for constant communication with customers, structured to deliver customer delight.
- Create customer advocacy to help build a brand through customers
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product and can conduct educative product demos.
- Setup dashboards to monitor and analyze customer activity/health.
- Work on customer retention, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Collate intelligence across customers and help sales team in improving their sales efficiency.
- Work with various teams like Product, Legal etc. to execute the proposals that have been shared with customers.
- Do the competitive analysis and market research to suggest how the product can be improved.
- Work with Product Marketing team to create case studies, customer success stories, and testimonials.
- Drive a team of passionate Customer Success Managers.
- It is a very exciting time to be joining the team. HackerEarth is growing exponentially, so if you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the place for you!