Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:963 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HackerEarth - Customer Success Manager - SaaS product (5-8 yrs)
- HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
- HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 2.7M developers.
- Customer Success is one of the essential components of SaaS products. There is nothing better than sticky customers who continue year on year. In addition to building a product that customers love, having equally lovable customer service is also needed. And that is the scope of this role.
- A Customer Success Manager at HackerEarth works closely with the Sales and Product team to help our domestic customers get the most from our products. This role will be dedicated to supporting our clients to drive product usage and adoption and deliver an end-to-end customer experience that meets business objectives.
- This role will see you utilize your in-depth knowledge and experience of HackerEarth products to position yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, uncover their challenges, educate them on our products and assist HackerEarth's product team to develop tailored solutions to meet their needs. In order to be successful in this rewarding role, you need to be a born communicator with proven experience in delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Work in sync with the Domestic Sales team to develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for sustaining business growth, profitability by maximizing value and reducing churn
- Constantly keep in touch with the customers and make sure they are using the product and are satisfied with it.
- Collect information and intelligence across various customers and share best practices with the Inside Sales team.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Deliver product walkthrough for customers.
- Evaluate and improve existing processes, knowledgebase articles and external communication.
- Mediate between clients and the organization to evangelize HackerEarth to create Customer Champions.
- Identify potential opportunities for cross-sell / upsell.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Provide client inputs in product design and product development.
- To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Prior experience of 3+ years in customer success
- SaaS background would be an add on
- Exceptional communication skills.
- It is a very exciting time to be joining the team. HackerEarth is growing exponentially, so if you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the place for you!
Hey, we've moved to a new place. Our new address: HackerEarth Technologies, 2nd Floor, Indiqube Orion 24th Main Rd, Garden Layout, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 (Landmark: Next to DSR Pride, Opp to Sagar Fast food)