Senior Talent Acquisition at HackerEarth
Views:1039 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
HackerEarth - Account Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-11 yrs)
- Driving product sales by developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Conducting presentations, meetings, and workshops with CXO-level clients.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on the value proposition.
- Account planning for maximizing HackerEarth's product and services utilization.
- Managing forecasts accurately and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Responsible for timely execution of sales contracts, invoices, and collections.
- A mix of account retention with year-on-year growth & acquisition of new enterprise client logos.
- Proven experience and track record of enterprise solution/concept or product/software sales in driving revenue through discovering, product demo, end to end sales closure, and creating new business.
- A great communicator, presenter, and influencer
- High energy with the desire and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment,
- 2+ years experience in a technology or software sales role (SaaS preferred) and a good understanding of solutions/concept or product selling methodology and tools,
- Driven, motivated, and eager to make high earning,
- Highly disciplined in approach and familiar with sales management tools and CRM,