Co-Founder at GyanApp
Views:1139 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
GyanApp - Community Manager - Hindi - IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS (1-2 yrs)
We are a team of IIT and NIT alumni, building a vernacular quality knowledge sharing platform, GyanApp (https://gyanapp.in). We are some crazy bunch of folks passionate about people, history, culture and the future.We are based out of Kormangla, Bangalore and most importantly we are funded by a renowned seed stage VC firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for diverse hindi language community Acquisition, growth and retention on the platform.
- Communicating with Product and growth team regarding product requirement and growth strategy.
- Responsible for analyzing the Community engagement and retention on the platform and continuously improving it.
- Responsible for growing hindi language writing community on the platform across diverse categories (e.g City wise communities, Interest wise communities etc.)
- Responsible for improving community engagement on the platform.
Skills / Qualification :
- Graduate from premier institute.
- Studied hindi upto class 10th.
- Strong command (written & verbal) over the Hindi language.
- Reading habit of hindi literature
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Should have strong understanding of social media, internet in general and masses/ behaviour on social media platforms.
- Entrepreneur spirit, good analytical skill, hack mindset, and should believe in "Either innovate or die"
- Should have good command on Excel and PPT
What you will get :
Annual CTC: INR 10 - 12 LPA
- ESOP (Depends on candidate)
- Quality learning environment.
- Opportunity for steep learning curve.