Advisor - HR & Corporate Communication at GVFL
Views:6236 Applications:1245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
GVFL - Associate/Senior Associate - Investments (2-6 yrs)
Qualifications & Skill requirements :
- MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed Management institute, preferably with BE/B. Tech /CA.
- He/she should have strong analytical capabilities, quantitative skills, financial modelling skills and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-6 years experience in Venture Capital/Private Equity/Commercial Banking, preferably with exposure to startups / mid-size companies.
Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent is expected to work on the entire investment process from deal origination, market research, business & financial analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of investment memo and post investment on portfolio monitoring.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience, in line with Company policies.