Advisor - HR & Corporate Communication at GVFL
Views:7011 Applications:1271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
GVFL - Associate/Senior Associate - Investments (2-6 yrs)
Qualifications & Skill requirements :
- MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed Management institute, preferably with BE/B. Tech /CA.
- He/she should have strong analytical capabilities, quantitative skills, financial modelling skills and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2-6 years experience in Venture Capital/Private Equity/Commercial Banking, preferably with exposure to startups / mid-size companies.
Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent is expected to work on the entire investment process from deal origination, market research, business & financial analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of investment memo and post investment on portfolio monitoring.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience, in line with Company policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.