GVFL - Associate/Senior Associate - Investment (2-4 yrs)
Qualification & Skill requirements :
- The incumbent should be an MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed Management institute, preferably with BE/B.Tech background /CA/ICWA.
- He/she should have strong analytical capabilities, quantitative skills and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years experience in Venture Capital/Private Equity/Commercial Bank / Investment Bank, preferably having experience in early stage investments.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent would be involved in the entire life cycle of the investment process including deal origination, deal screening, due diligence, market research and finalizing the deal.
- He/she would play a critical role in value addition while hand holding the portfolio companies and eventually negotiating exits.
- He/she would actively participate in the Start up eco system.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.