GVFL - Associate/Senior Associate - Investment (2-4 yrs)
Qualification & Skill requirements :
- The incumbent should be an MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed Management institute, preferably with BE/B.Tech background /CA/ICWA.
- He/she should have strong analytical capabilities, quantitative skills and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years experience in Venture Capital/Private Equity/Commercial Bank / Investment Bank, preferably having experience in early stage investments.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent would be involved in the entire life cycle of the investment process including deal origination, deal screening, due diligence, market research and finalizing the deal.
- He/she would play a critical role in value addition while hand holding the portfolio companies and eventually negotiating exits.
- He/she would actively participate in the Start up eco system.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.