Manager - Talent Acquisition at GUS Education India LLP
Views:1564 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
GUS Education - Sales Head - International Sales (10-20 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Sales Head- International Sales.
Job description :
- Sales Head will be a high-performing, commercial thinking executive, who will assist the Company in its ambitious new revenue growth objectives.
- The Sales Head will be responsible for the development and execution of the strategies, tactics and action plans necessary for establishing a high performing in-house telesales team, recruiting, training, and developing it to achieve intake targets.
- He/she Would work closely with the Company's academic teams, marketing, finance, sales, and project teams as well as other Key Stakeholders in the pursuance of their objectives.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience within Educational Sales/Admissions into International brands & locations.
- Evidence of success in developing large-scale teams.
- Someone from Education sales for Head Position, individuals who have done oversea education and understand the conversions/student needs/visa process process etc - ideally Germany/Canada locations.
- Evidence of success in large-scale sales/commercial negotiations with Education Institutions / Organisations/ Providers
- Evidence of successful track record of achieving challenging target.
- Understands International Sales & can manage100+ team size.
Key Skills :
- Educations domain, Outbound International Sales, Telesales, oversea Educations.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To develop the in-house telesales team Sales Strategy
- To develop a 180-day road map to take team from zero to fully functional high performing sales team.
- To identify and evaluate Competitor activity, Market Information and Student Feedback, and feeding this information back through to the academic and field sales team.
Operational Responsibilities :
- To achieve (and more desirably exceed) Annual Sales Targets (including and indicated mid-year Targets) as set by the Company through the delivery of the Strategic sales Plan
- To set up the systems and processes required to operate a successful sales team, creating training manuals and modules, establish progression cycles, performance metrics, ensuring a number driven culture with emphasis on employee empowerment and success.
- To advise on and set up best practices.
- To create a telesales playbook comprising of the A to Z of the department and used for faster onboarding and serve as a go to document for existing and new team members.
- To identify, develop and maintain strong and relationships with the Company's Key Stakeholders (including, but not limited to brand teams, admissions team, and Students who are waiting to join college so as to increase Sales and/or the Company's profile within the geography).