Gulf Petrochem - Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions (1-4 yrs)
- CA/MBA Finance / CFA with 1-3 years of relevant experience in Big4/Consulting/Strategy/Research/Credit Management/Investment Banking
- Outstanding relationship building and management skills with an analytical mindset
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Confident negotiator with Energy and commitment
- Ability to work within a regulated environment and comply with set policies and procedures
M&A Analyst will assist the Head - M&A in identifying new opportunities, doing valuation of the business, conduct primary and secondary research, draft management presentations and documents, conduct due diligence and assist in all activities in deal closure. The analyst shall also interact and liaison with all the advisors involved in a particular deal. The role offers excellent opportunity for the candidate to make career into M&A and make an impact to the overall organization.
- Creation and oversight of presentations and documents to senior management
- Preparation of offering memoranda, pitch books and other material related to M&A transactions, financings, valuations and fairness opinions
- Preparation of comprehensive financial models and valuation analyses including discounted cash flow, comparable company, precedent M&A transactions, LBO and merger consequence analyses
- Managing due diligence processes
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Assist in identifying new opportunities and evaluation of the same
- Engage with other stakeholders in closing the deal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.