HR Manager at Guitcom Consulting
Views:803 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Guitcom - Manager - Finance (8-10 yrs)
The candidate should have minimum 8 years of total experience, of which minimum 3 years of Singapore work experience or exposure to Singapore finance role working offshore required
Education Qualification : CA / MBA
Job Description :
Key responsibilities of the role :
- Managing group accounting and closure
- Engage with external finance vendors
- A/R and A/P monitoring and management
- Set & implement Financial budgets and controls.
- Handle all Singapore Payroll and related compliance
- Deal with Singapore accounting requirements and compliance standards.
- Update, monitor and extract accounting data from Xero Accounting package.
- Manage all required internal and external statutory audits of the firm's books.
- Planning & Budgeting activities
- Project Cost Estimates, client-level profitability assessments, budgeting, forecasting and growth planning.
Skills/competencies required :
- About 8+ years of professional experience in a financial consulting firm, financial technology companies or new-age startups with over $10 million in annual revenues.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Accounting software & other ERP tools. Exposure to Xero is a plus.
- Should have handled full cycle internal and external audits with Big-4 firms.
- Exposure to billing, invoicing and AR processes to be able to set them up from ground-up.
- Experience in reconciliation and AP servicing including negotiating payment timeframes.
- Conversant with IFRS, GAAP accounting standards across India and Singapore jurisdictions.
- Should have handled fund-raise planning and preparation for companies in advanced stages of growth.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on shared projects with analysts, program managers and developer teams.
- Strong team-orientation and the ability to work with multi-cultural, geographically distributed and cross functional teams.
- Multi-country accounting & book-closure experience preferred
- Conversant with Transfer Pricing requirements - India-SG perspective.