GSK - VEO India Head (9-14 yrs)
- The key purpose of this role is to lead the overall implementation of the VEO organization in Bangalore, India. This role will be responsible to for proper organization structure, talent management and overall success of the VEO organization in India. They will need a broad understanding of GSK, VEO and the systems and processes that are used to enable efficient and effective delivery by the VEO team.
- This position will manage the VEO Team in India and will interface across VEO functions to develop and deliver sustainable processes and solutions to optimize business performance. The incumbent will need to work across teams both within and outside VEO.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead VEO Team based in Bangalore, India
- Ensure collaboration, connectivity and integration of VEO team with broader global VEO
- Ensure appropriate organization structure in place and key talent are hired and retained
- Ensure processes are understood and utililzed, drive compliance with GSK SOPs
- Develop and embed efficient processes across VEO Functions
- Partner with VEO functional leads to identify and lead development and delivery of proceses and tools
- Participate in development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and influence them to a positive outcome for VEO
- Contribute to global, cross-functional, business improvement programmes that deliver measurable and sustained improvements for VEO
- Lead team of business operations roles (Study Delivery, Business Operations)
- Understand and use GSK core systems that enable the delivery of VEO book of work
- Trouble shoot and problem solve financial, project and system related data issues
- Develop reports to meet customer needs from various data sources and deliver reports in easily digestible formats.
- Implement the annual budget process - partner with SDLs to ensure data quality and reporting supports the process.
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Strong People Management and Leadership skill.
- Prior experience utilizing business skills in a life science setting
- Ability to process and manage large sets of data.
- Experience and understanding of GSK core systems.
- Lead or contribute to IT projects.
- Industry R&D operational experience.
Cognos, SQL, Oracle, Sharepoint and other technical skills.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.