GSK - Technical Lead & Delivery Manager - Insight Visualization (8-12 yrs)
Establish Insight visualization capability with the focus on surfacing data science result through GSK Business insight platforms e.g. PowerBI and PowerApp to deliver the products required realizing business strategy and drive high performance through insight and analytic. This will also serve as foundation for GSK to transform into disruptive commercial operations model.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and work to priorities the delivery of the product backlog across portfolio including: Emerging Market and CEP franchise considering, business value, flow, quality connection to global strategy
- Determine/influence priority, timing, and Data Analytic options to address
- Drive to a solution that at minimum delivers to VFQ principle,
- Develop, manage, implement, plan to deliver determined solution
- Scrum team management and coordination across business disciplines and various organizational areas across the full project lifecycle to multiple countries/business units, balancing for conflicting priorities/interdependent projects
- Recruit and manage additional resources as required by the pipeline
- Collaborate with GSK cross-functional team including Core Tech, Supply Chain Tech and Consumer Tech to influence and learn the Azure ecosystem.
- Leverage central UX capability providing insights that the end users are able to make decision quickly for next best action.
- Provide the knowledge on various visualization tools available.
- Ensure all internal Project Quality processes are followed on all products
- Work with key stakeholders of each product to model their data landscape, obtain data extracts and define secure data exchange approaches
- Understanding, assessing and mapping the data transformation from source to insight. Maintaining GSK Information Security standards across various product devopt delivery.
- Collaborate with our data scientists to present the outcome in the most effective approach and working with data engineer to ingest and transform the data according to the business need.
- Defining the technology stack to be provisioned by our platform team.
- Use new and creative techniques to deliver impact for key stakeholders.
- Bsc - Computer Science or Relevant Subject
- Msc or MBA preferred - Computer Science or Business Administration
Experience needed : 8 years
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well