GSK - Statistical Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Experience : 4 - 7 years
- Writing specifications for SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Developing, maintaining and validating SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Plans and participates in programming/QC activities at a study- or standard level to deliver all data analysis outputs
- Develops the tables, figures and listings (TFL)
- Reviews and ensures adherence to standards at the study or standard level (e.g., especially in the area of Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) datasets, derivation, output definition and implementation).
- Author or co-author of programming and database specifications and documentation
- May represent the programming function on the study team.
- Experience in SAS programming (including SQL and SAS macro language)
- Ability to design, test and maintain programs.
- Ability to create programs for multiple use
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in - gsk.com-, you should disregard the same
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well