GSK - Specialist - Recruitment Technology Support (2-4 yrs)
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There is always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- With Recruitment Technology Manager and Global Recruitment Operations Leader direction, provide effective Monday through Friday support to GSK recruitment participants to supplement ServiceNow, Chatbots and Self-Service instructions whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with HR Process and Systems team, HR Tech, ServiceNow (once in place) and participants to identify solution and participant improvement opportunities by responding to feedback and needs to various Recruitment solutions.
- Responsible to be GSK expert on solutions assigned and to be secondary expert to solutions assigned as such by being trained GSK supplier and establishing relationship with their support team under direction of Recruitment Technology Manager.
- Contribute to monitoring effectiveness and value of GSK Recruitment Tech solutions for recruiters, applicants and hiring managers.
- Triage issues to develop solutions, prioritize and determine which will require change requests which HR Tech for Recruitment technology connected with Workday or suppliers of technology not connected to Workday.
Responsible to drive systemic solutions where possible to eliminate root causes and to collaborate with other roles in People Services which work to resolve other GSK employee issues when necessary.
- Responsible to support FDS recruiters and support staff of Recruitment services around the world when opportunity is with GSK Recruitment technology and not any tech provided by FDS suppliers that must be supported by them (this is minimal since mostly on GSK chosen technology to support GSK recruitment processes).
- Provide technology guidance and support to all of GSK Recruitment when needed. This includes Early Talent Recruitment, Exec Recruitment, Diversity Recruitment, Recruitment Regional Leaders, Recruitment Business Partners and Employer Branding / Recruitment Marketing teams.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Experience in working with and supporting cloud-based technologies preferably related to recruiting or HR.
- Digital savvy and currently up to date on cutting edge technologies in the recruiting area.
- Knowledge of platform-based technologies like Workday (preferably), Oracle, SAP, etc and their integration with other point solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of applying user experience insights and data to set targets for and constantly improve GSK recruitment solutions.
- Experience in working effectively with third-party partners.
- Strong data & analytics skills
- Exceptional communications skills and people/ cultural agility to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, across different geographies and businesses.
- Deliverable-oriented work style; comfortable with demanding deadlines and exacting customers.
- Working in a team and supporting customers globally.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.