GSK - Specialist - Recruitment Metrics (4-7 yrs)
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There's always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Develop and provide standard dashboard reports to Recruitment leaders and their teams from Workday, LinkedIn, Cappfinity, Korn-Ferry, VideoMyJobs and other solutions as directed by Global Recruitment Insights and Metrics Manager.
- Develop and provide metrics for recruitment campaigns for Recruitment Business Partners based on specific project goals to determine if on track or changes are required.
- Partner with Global Head of Recruitment Marketing and Branding to provide metrics of GSK's brand attraction as well as effectiveness of marketing initiatives to targeted external candidate groups.
- Provide metrics concerning gender and diversity of applicant pools and hires Global Head and regional leads for Diversity & Inclusion recruiting.
- Work with Global Recruitment Insights and Metrics manager to identify measurement best practices and work with FDS measurement team to monitor opportunities for improvement.
- Identify when to get feedback from job seekers to GSK.com careers, applicants to GSK jobs, hiring manager and recruiters and how to use that feedback for continuous improvement.
- Measure the value of building candidate pools using tools like LinkedIn, KF Recruit in certain markets and for certain businesses.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Experience with programming and running reports from Workday or other similar HR and Applicant Tracking System is needed to be immediately successful in this role.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.