GSK - Specialist - Payroll - HR Services - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Specialist, Tier 1 HR Services - Payroll.
- Payroll processing - sending payroll monthly inputs to Excelity, checking output, inform observations if any to Excelity, get the corrections done and finalizing final output.
- Prepare monthly salary controls, opening count, additions, deletions and final count.
- Compare Std amounts as per HR with payroll std amounts, get the controls approved.
- Salary payment - sending mail to authorized bank signatories for net salary payment approval.
- Salary JV entries / posting to Finance system, check for the correct GL account codes.
- Provide GST invoices to tax team for GST payments.
- Process monthly payments like Sodexo, Give India etc.
- Calculate book value of Assets to be sold to left employees, send for approval. Recover sale value from FnF.
- Final settlements - update details on Excelity - exit tool for employees resigned from the services. Get FnF input from HR, send input file to Excelity, check output received from Excelity.
- Send mails to employees for confirmation, make FnF payments.
- Initiate TDS payment for the month including final settlement as per TDS report shared by Excelity - check the amount with GL liability for the month. Download challan from bank portal.
- Sending quarterly data to Excelity for return filing, get TIN receipts from them.
- Process payments of Prof Tax for all the States, check the total amount with GL. Obtain challans from bank, sending challans to Comply India for filing returns and receiving return copies.
- PF-EPS - sending Form 11 copies to Excelity for new joinees for linking UAN. Check PF monthly advice for payment, confirm to Excelity for generating challan and make the payment. Get the challan from bank.
- PF Transfer processing - approve all the transfer requests on EPFO portal for transfer in / transfer out. Follow up with
PF Office for processing transfers in.
- EPS Claims - receiving EPS claims from employees, prepare Form 3A, break statement etc. Prepare covering letter and submit to PF Office, follow up for claim processing.
- Attending employees- queries related to salary, PF, tax etc.
- Attending meetings related to payroll.
- Providing MIS related information to the concerned stake holders.
- Comply with all the statutory requirements for TDS, PF, Labor Welfare Fund etc.
- Attending PF yearly assessments. Replies to the notices received, attend hearings.
- Reconcile payroll related GL accounts on monthly basis, pass necessary journals for write off / write back. Maintain month wise schedule for bonus provisions / payments.
- Maintain a schedule for Loans paid to employees, update month wise recovery and closing balance of loans.
Comply with all audit related requirements. Provide schedules to the Auditors, attend audit queries.
- Global assignees - income tax related matters. Make payments of tax as per list shared by EY. Ensure inclusion of tax amount in quarterly returns.
- Check for TDS defaults on Traces. Download justification reports, conso files. Get the corrections done online for defaults.
- Provide requested data related to audits / annual returns to Bangalore office.
- Provide guidance to employees related to tax queries, investment proofs upload on Excelity portal.
- Work with Excelity in preparation of Form 16, upload on the portal for active employees and send Form 16 to left employees through email.
- Get new registration done for Prof Tax as and when required, comply with the requirements for making payments / return filing.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.