GSK - Specialist - Learning Community Management (4-8 yrs)
Job description :
Site Name: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Specialist, Learning Community Management
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There's always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
This role supports the Social learning collaboration advisors who enable, support and embed knowledge sharing and learning. The position is expected to be skilled at selecting the most relevant content in the most appropriate format and adding value.
These responsibilities include some of the following :
- Required to perform the duties of change managers and champions of the collaborative and social learning experience.
- This role will be instrumental in collaborating with "micro-learning platforms," and new AI-based systems that recommend, search for, and deliver learning.
- Possess a holistic view of their community and are best placed to spot an emerging need - be it for a certain expertise, content or skillset.
- Handling the stories of successful use cases, collecting examples of how collaboration is positively impacting workflow, business and innovation and narrating these stories for the group.
- Work in lock step with content curation to provide engaging learning content that delivers the user design and address the performance gap identified in the process.
- Responsible to make connections to - tell the story- with the identified intervention.
- Encourages collaboration, stimulate conversations and build communities within the groups.
- Manage the learning culture change and the implementation plan for solutions.
- Manage the change processes to ensure implementation is fully embedded and sustainable.
- Make the target audience aware of what new performance improvement solutions has been developed.
- Work with Learning Business Partners and Data Analysts to track and monitor learning campaigns, daily reflections, networking events to continuously reinforce the learning mindset.
- Designing groups within Keep Growing Campus, working with stakeholders to establish learning needs and capturing this within KGC.
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills :
- 4 to 8 years if relevant experience.
- College level education and relevant experience in Learning and Development is preferred.
- Add on Certifications will be an advantage with preferred background in marketing, communications, or design.
- Expected to lend support the writing of engaging copy, including contents pages.
- Experience in handling learning campaigns, daily reflections, networking events.
- Hands on exposure in reading, understanding and contextualizing highly relevant content and presenting this back to the audience in a way that is easy to understand and to navigate.
- Possess experience in areas like filter, grade, synthesize, contribute, signpost the most relevant and high quality content from trusted sources.
- Expertise in Continuously uncovering new content, and discerning about what information is shared.
- Leverage digital content through powerful search engines and content feeds provide access to up to date content on our subject of choice.
Below are the additional skills and certifications that preferred for the role:
- Natural - seekers- of information, well connected and curious
- Active on social media - Twitter, LinkedIn, RSS feeds
- Good curators are trusted guides, assimilating, writing and communicating and collaborating with SME- s
- Strong communication, organization skills with ability to Influence and change management functions.
- Understanding of psychology, expert analysis, solution designing, influencing, facilitating, and negotiating.
- Ability to work with complex subject matter; excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to formulate Innovative ideas and produce creative written content.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.