GSK - Service Analyst - Mobile & VAV (5-10 yrs)
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
GSK is undergoing a strategic Tech Transformation which is underpinned by Five Tech Pillars, Robust Core, Future Proof Technology, Agile ways of working, Skills transformation and Strategic Partnering. These five pillars will enable GSK Core Tech and GSK to accomplish the IPT objectives as they are a cornerstone to GSK's Science, Technology + Culture Strategy.
This role is consistent with Tech's goal to retain design roles under GSK to build capacity to drive End-User-Services (EUS) objectives and support mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- This role is responsible for supporting the GSK's internal voice team across all GSK business units and appropriate platforms. The role is also expected to provide technical assistance to engineering and project management team members.
- The position involves analysing current and future voice solutions and working with external vendors to obtain the required services at the best possible price for GSK.
- Accountable for the alignment of solutions and technical standards to business project requests
- Provides consulting and high level & precise project cost estimates for Business as Usual (BAU) & mergers, acquisition and divestiture (MA&D) activities.
- Oversee the provisioning of solutions in support of global collaborative service growth
- Provide technical consultation and delivery governance as needed throughout a project.
- Ensures implementations are standard, operationally scalable and align to service strategy & direction
- Ensures project processes are standard, scalable, transparent, relevant, communicated and documented
- Coordinate with Product Owner and Principal Engineer to develop capabilities and global innovation plans
- This is a Technology role that requires a solid base in computing or engineering as the role will be required to do hands on technical work.
- This role, as an individual contributor, needs a broad set of communications, technical, and consulting skills, as well as subject matter knowledge in order to be successful.
We are looking for a Service Analyst, Mobile & VAV and if you have these skills, we wish to speak to you.
Technically experienced IT professional - minimum of 5-10 years of experience with demonstrable technical background related to project delivery.
- Computer Science or Engineering graduates preferred.
- Proven ability to manage, influence and negotiate with partners (Both internal and Vendors)
- Broad experience of technical problem solving and consulting
- Proven ability to analyse data to identify trends for the purposes of both cost reduction and service improvement
- Good Technical experience in Voice Telecommunications is preferred.
This role is responsible for collecting requirements and designing systems that fulfil the requirements. The ability to work with internal customers to understand the current systems and develop a suitable replacement is key.
Sense of urgency.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.