GSK - Service Analyst (12-17 yrs)
Minimum Professional Experience:
- 12+ years having worked as a Service Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills required, often in high-pressure situations
- Proven experience of working in global 24*7 Operations
- Experienced in influencing large teams of resources providing services in a matrix environment
- Experience of managing transitions from Projects into support
- Operating a disciplined and logic work style in a high intensity support organisation with constantly changing and competing high priorities
- Provide excellent reporting to all levels within organisation and excellent stakeholder management experience (up to and including SVP)
- Strong understanding and experience of ITIL-based service management practices.
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experiences.
- Working knowledge of Agile framework.
Minimum Level of Education Required :
- Graduate in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Certified to Foundation level
Preferred Level :
- ITIL certified to expert level
- Six Sigma Certification or Agile would be added advantage
- Accountable for providing best in class 24*7 production support meeting SLA requirements
- Manage the service to SLA ensuring Voice of Customer is positive (< 3% unsatisfied users). Ensure all negative VoC is followed up
- Implement continuous service improvements
- Hold programme teams accountable for delivering supportable solutions that shall not put production availability at risk. Provide feedback to programme teams on the quality of delivery, influencing programme delivery designs and plans.
- Accountable for providing services to projects and users
- Manage key Senior stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Provide a service to project teams to manage service transition with particular focus on stabilizing operations after go lives.
- Provide ongoing service improvements to improve service operations
- Planning downtime of the service and negotiating this with service providers and the business. Managing associated communications for this.
- Accountable for managing relationships with service providers
- Drive performance of services delivered by service providers to meet SLA requirements. Partner up with service provider service management resources to develop their capabilities ensuring they can manage stakeholders
- Embrace and implement ITIL compliant process. Review best in class industry processes with view to implementing applicable ones within GSK environments
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well