GSK - Senior Statistician (2-7 yrs)
- MSc in a statistical discipline (Statistics, Biostatistics or related).
- Experience (2 yrs + preferable) in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; record of building and maintaining strong working relationships; demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods, both to fellow statisticians and to scientific and clinical colleagues.
- A good understanding of drug development processes and strategies, with proven ability to apply innovative statistical thinking to meet project and/or business objectives
- Experience in submissions and interacting with regulatory bodies.
- Experience of working with, and co-coordinating CROs.
- Experience with modeling and simulation, and other innovative methodologies
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies and contribution to publications
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicine development
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Providing technical advice, mentoring and training
- Validating analysis output based on relevant SOPs / Guidance- s
- Keeping up-to-date with current literature and may research new methodologies
- Managing conflicting demands and priorities.
- Developing creative solutions and applying to problems
- If you have strong ambition, solid technical skills and passion for innovation and global-working, and you want to make a difference to patients- lives then you could be the future of GSK's Quantitative Sciences India (QSI) department, based in Bangalore.
We are GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, a world-leading Healthcare company with a mission to help people Do more, Feel better, Live longer. More than a billion patients use our products every day and we improve hundreds of millions of lives through the Sustainable Living Plan.
- Our Statisticians and Programmers belong to an established and large department of GSK that has built a strong reputation over its almost 20 year's heritage. With strong leadership, rich talent and high energy levels, our staff achieve their goals both professionally and personally. They play key roles on therapeutically aligned, cross functional and global teams, supporting the design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials. The roles are diverse, exciting and rewarding and training opportunities are plentiful.
- There are even possibilities for International travel. We have a number of ambitious goals to achieve in 2017, including a move to brand new state-of-the-art premises situated in the heart of Bangalore, and a significant expansion to grow the department. Our greatest assets are our people so read on to find out more information about the range of exciting career opportunities currently available for Statisticians and Programmers with differing levels of experience; from new graduate to senior and managerial level roles.
- Are you the new talent that we- re looking for? Are you the future of Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well