GSK - Senior Service Manager - Solution Design (5-6 yrs)
GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
GSK is undergoing a strategic Tech transformation which is underpinned by five Tech pillars :
Robust Core, Future Proof Technology, Agile ways of working, Skills transformation Strategic Partnering.
These five pillars will enable GSK Core Tech and GSK to accomplish its IPT objectives as they are a cornerstone to GSK’s Science, Technology + Culture Strategy.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
The Senior Service Manager, Solution Design will deliver product designs for VoIP, Contact Centres, mobile and WAV (wide-area-voice) and lead a technical design team. They will coordinate with the Product Owners to represent the voice of the customer and the business needs by optimizing the backlog for the best possible product performance and business value agile approach.
- Accountable for voice design delivery for VoIP, Contact Centers mobile phones (Inc. devices, data & voice contracts) iPad devices and wide-area-voice and other related platforms in mobile & external calling
- Work with Engineering in the planning of product design release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities, monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and cost targets are met
- Proactively drive continuous improvement, identify problem areas, manage risks and establish paths to resolution using processes, tools and metrics
- Ownership of relations with respective vendors at the product technical design level
- Work closely with business units and internal partners to translate business strategies into innovative standard high-level designs, with agreed delivery timelines and implementation costs
- Work closely with Product Owners to define end-to-end customer experiences and map user journeys to refine epics/ features/ stories for clear articulation in a form of product backlog
- Work closely with Product Owners to manage customer and partner engagement and communication, and product strategy/roadmaps for backlog prioritization
- Partner across enterprise, operations, organizational change, and strategic vendors to craft and test features to increase end user adoption and happiness
- Work in collaboration with core tech teams and business leaders to design and deliver complex, large scale solution sets involving multiple work streams, releases, and deployments.
- Oversee managed service provider implementation and coordinate hardware ordering (Inc. Opex & Capex)
This role, will drive product design planning and execution, including gathering, refining and prioritizing product and customer needs to build high-level work packages that can be implemented, and operationally supported, by managed service providers. This role will work closely with engineering to deliver voice designs for global VoIP and Contact Centre solutions, mobile phones, iPad devices and wide-area-voice and other related platforms.
The Senior Service Manager will work closely with multiple Product Owners and Engineering to drive standardisation so that the supportability, scalability, security & simplicity of the services and their supporting processes.
We are looking for a Senior Service Manager, Solution Design and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or related engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years in translating business strategy and analysis into end user facing designs, systems, or platforms.
- 3+ years in managing product roll out working with distributed multi-functional teams, 3rd party vendors, and strategic partners preferred.
- Experience in deploying advanced functions of security and compliance areas in global enterprise.
- Candidate needs a good technical and analytics background to ensure effective design ownership and that GSK gains maximum value out of the product/product lines.
- Demonstrated experience in product designs and development with global impact.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with knowledge of SAFe / Agile practises and DevSecOps principles.
- Demonstrated experience in driving end to end accountability in assigned product design lifecycle management.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with business and 3rd party partners and communicate service capabilities in their terms.
- Exposure to technical and non-technical global, multi-functional groups to distil complex problems into technical product requirements.
- Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives with excellent collaboration skills and knowing how to influence cross-functional teams without formal line management.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.