GSK - Senior Role - Principal Delivery & Operations - Analytics/Mobile & Development (12-17 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of global applications & development is changing. You will be part of a team that is building a robust GA&D framework and service, that will allow GSK to drive higher value by placing data at the core of their strategic and operational decisions. We will be embracing new technology that will improve the development, manufacture, and distribution of GSK's vital products to patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Responsibilities include some of the following:
- As part of a matrix structure, leads, manages a team of development managers, lead developers and data engineers. Coaches and directs as required to ensure timely/quality deliverables and outputs.
- Manages strategic suppliers who provide outsourced services
- Manage a diverse and global set of senior stakeholders across GA&D, Global Support Functions, Consumer and Pharma.
- Accountable for driving regular communications on programmes/projects and service delivery / improvements through a mixture of face-to-face and virtual interactions, plus via social media tools.
- Ensure that GA&D solutions are successfully resourced & deployed through agile projects or multiple waves to minimize business disruption and maximize business benefit. Monitor and assure delivery performance.
- Partner with Product Manager(s) and Strategic Partners to develop, test, deploy & maintain technology and/or solutions to enable business value for GSK, operating within a waterfall, agile and DevOps principles.
- Shapes and continuously improves the deployment operating model / resourcing model across the portfolio, driving continuous improvement in delivery / deployment performance.
- Establishes and drives performance of governance systems to assure adherence to cross-organizational methodologies and quality requirements
- Provide escalation support and leadership on incidents across the portfolio, working closely with GA&D Operations team management.
- Supports regression testing, external and internal auditor processes across their portfolio
- Assists and support the team and suppliers to identify, design and implement process improvements and automation to improve effectiveness and efficiencies for the service as a whole
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- 12+ years- experience of working within large scale global ERP programs
- 5+ years leading teams or line management of multi-skilled teams
- 5+ years technical experience of SAP BW
- 2+ years technical experience of Azure (or AWS / GCP) cloud development platforms, PowerBI, Qlik, SOA and mobile frameworks
- Coding (ABAP, python, Databricks) experience desirable
- Supplier management experience
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with root cause analysis
- Understanding of Change Management processes ideally in regulatory environments, SOX ITIL certification or SAP (BW, BO, ABAP) certification is good to have Prince II, SAFe or SCRUM certification or experience, GxP, Healthcare, SOX compliance experience
- Self-motivated and self-learning, able to pick up new technologies and concepts
- Able to function within a varied, complex, fluid global technical landscape; demanding, critical role with a dynamic agenda
- Ability to assume ownership, willingness to take responsibility
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well