HR at GSK Inventory
Views:2504 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
GSK - Senior Project Manager - Transformation (12-16 yrs)
Senior Project Manager - Transformation
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- In 2019, we entered into a joint venture with Pfizer Consumer Healthcare to create a new Consumer Healthcare company, home to some of the world's most trusted brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Panadol, Advil, Theraflu, Centrum and Caltrate. This joint venture was the first step in our plan to separate and become two new publicly traded companies, each with the ability to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Over the next two years, we'll be rolling out a significant transformation programme - called 'Future Ready' to help us create the world's largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading Biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science relating to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies.
- As part of this programme we're expanding our presence in India with a new world class site in Bangalore. This new site is called the Global Capability Center (GCC).
- It is our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe.
- The Senior Project Manager will help to successfully manage transformation programs & projects in the GCC in a structured and timely way.
- This role requires working collaboratively with an array of leaders to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational transformation efforts of varying size and complexity.
- This role will utilize project & change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for our stakeholders; designing strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, and training, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following :
- Lead execution of the assigned programs & projects & responsible for all project phases
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures ,training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Manage the day-to-day activities, including scope, financials (e.g. business case, budget), resourcing (e.g. Full-time employees, roles and responsibilities, utilization), timelines and toll gates and risks
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities across the projects
- Implement project review and quality assurance to ensure successful execution of goals and stakeholder satisfaction
- Flex across a variety of different transformation initiatives across all our global support functions (Finance, HR, Tech, Communications, Compliance, Procurement and Legal) and develop project delivery strategy to deliver complex business cases
- Consistently report and review progress to the Project Management Lead, Steering group and relevant stakeholders
- Analyze data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps across multiple workstreams
- May involve focus on one project or working across a portfolio of projects ; typical types of projects would include operating model transformation / cost reduction, automation, outsourcing/offshoring and service transitions, regulatory changes etc. supporting both global and local geographies
- Partner with the Project Management Lead in setting up & implementing the Transformation roadmap for GCC
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Engage with the wider GSK project management community, share best practices & update the community on learnings from the GCC
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Your past roles would be as transformation/program/project/workstream manager or PMO/transformation office manager in sizeable transformation programmes in global corporations
- Demonstrable track record of delivery and impact in managing/delivering transformation, with minimum 12 to 17 years' experience in project management & transformation
- Experience in process improvement, continuous improvement, change management, operating model design, data analysis and visualisation
- Project management experience in Pharma is a plus, but not mandatory (Minimum requirement is a good understanding of the industry)
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP/PgMP, PRINCE2)
- Understanding & application of Agile/Lean/6 principles
- Familiarity with Service Management lifecycle (e.g. ITIL)
- Project Management tools and applications such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence, PowerBI
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma Certifications
- Excellent interpersonal (communication and presentation) and organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities and a can-do attitude
- Confident, proactive self-starters, comfortable in managing and engaging others
- Effective in engaging, partnering with and influencing stakeholders across the matrix up to VP level
- Ability to move fluidly between big picture and detail always keeping the end goal in mind
- Inclination toward collaborative partnership, and able to help establish/be part of high performing teams for impact
- Highly diligent with close eye for detail. Delivers quality outputs
Why GSK :
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.