GSK - Senior Project Manager (5-10 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. This role is responsible for establishing and coordinating enterprise-wide, cross-functional initiatives' part of the global OT cyber security program. It works closely with the other members of the team to develop and implement a comprehensive OT security program and coordinates a variety of different types of projects including launching new OT controls.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Project Manager for OT controls, solutions and services.
- Self-dependent planning and implementing OT controls projects in coordination with OT Control owners.
- Coordinate definition of project scope.
- Allocate project resources to projects and lead project teams.
- Supervise assessment progress and work (time and quality).
- Mentor, support and develop team.
- Implement and manage change when vital to meet project outputs.
- Lead presentation of project status reports to OT Stakeholders.
- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- 5+ years- experience managing projects
- Excellent solid understanding of OT security concepts and cyber security program management
- Exposure to agile methodologies for managing projects
- Experience collaborating across multiple functions
- Proven track record to resolve conflicts
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to interact to native and non-native English audiences.
- Advanced degree in a relevant area (IT, Engineering)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Relevant certifications / training not required but valuable (e.g. CISSP)
- Project Management / PMO
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well