GSK - Senior Product Manager - Business Intelligence (7-13 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution.
- By disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes, D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and consumers.
- If you are ready for an exciting career YOU would be responsible for the following. Lead the Business Intelligence development team; manage resources to ensure optimal delivery and ensure the correct resource is in place to meet demand.
- Experienced in Kimball Methodology
- Optimise the delivery of business intelligence platforms and applications, in terms of both throughput and quality, by promoting and embedding DevOps and DataOps tools and processes via agile delivery methods as appropriate.
- Continually improve the stability and resilience of our platforms by defining and advocating work packages to address technical debt and delivering those work packages once they have been accepted into the portfolio.
- Extensive experience of using and designing tools and systems for advanced BI dashboards via on cloud and on-premise solutions
- Significant experience of different development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- Familiarity with DevOps and DataOps tools and processes (CI/CD, Automated Testing, Automated Provisioning)
- Expertise in Database systems including Oracle, SQL, Teradata, Mongo DB etc.
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If YOU have these skills, we would like to speak
- Significant experience in designing, deploying, delivering, establishing / running VI EDW, ODS, LDW environments in cloud or on premise.
- Extensive experience in handling and solving operational problems, design and delivery of tools and platforms.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for reports. Capable of taking business requirements and translating them into technical deliverables
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well