GSK - Senior Product Manager - Advanced Analytics (5-10 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution.
- By disrupting our approaches to R&D and commercial business processes, D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in servicing our patients, healthcare professionals and consumers.
- If you are ready for an exciting career YOU would be responsible for the following. Set up CoE utilising DevOps methodologies, CI/CD pipelines, change and release mgmt. controls.
- Manage the virtual workforce; maintain deployed robotics capabilities, business volume scaling, load balancing and allocation of software robots to meet agreed SLAs with business units
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of Cognitive AI/ML Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical Cognitive & Intelligent AI/ML technical architecture setup; installation activities; and liaison with IT departments.
- Mentor team through the open Cognitive AI/ML training and accreditation programmes.
- Coding, testing, and debugging complex applications programs
- Enforcing coding standards and performing code reviews.
- Development / programming extensive experience, in R&CA technologies such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation
- Anywhere and WorkFusion and process mining.
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If YOU have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Excellent experience in Advanced analytics systems including but not limited to Apache, Hadoop, or any other Hadoop systems, HDFS, Graph and other non-relational databases.
- Experience in deploying AI/ML algorithms in cloud &/or on-premise environments.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for advance analytics.
- Extensive experience in handling and solving operational problems, design and delivery of tools and platforms.
- Capable of liaising, guiding business leaders to give their requirements and translating them into technical deliverables
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well