GSK - Senior Manager - R2R GPO Intercompany & MDM II (4-8 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Senior Manager R2R GPO Intercompany & MDM (I,II,III)
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Our Close and Controls area contributes to the performance of the finance team supporting the Regional Business Units by delivering right first-time reporting and analysis which is insightful, fast and supports the business to develop accurate plans in a strong controls and assurance environment.
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSKs strategic priorities. Were looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP and/or Trintech solutions, among other areas, to join our new team in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial businesses worldwide to make the most of our tools and processes to drive performance and transformation. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, youll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following
As the Global Process Owner (GPO) SME, you will be accountable to the business for the definition and operational effectiveness ensuring the process within your scope is designed to ultimately drive business benefit and to make it easier for employees utilising the process.
Partnering with the business, you will execute a roadmap to move the organisation from the current state to the desired future state. You will need to contract with business teams and our wider finance organisation to ensure improvements / changes to the process and/or operating model truly drive business value and make it easier for the employees utilising the process. Benefits will need to be defined and measured.
In consultation with business and operational teams you will lead identification and delivery of process improvements, ensuring they support organisational outcomes and business results, driving down GSKs Cost to Serve to be upper quartile. Additionally, you will need to ensure the process framework is sustainable by monitoring adoption and adherence. Where improvements require IT system changes, you will be responsible for ensuring any system design meets business requirements, with a focus on strategic applications (e.g. Global ERP).
Process Scope: Intercompany and Master Data Maintenance
Functional Scope: All GSK finance organisations operating these processes including GSK Ops Centre (BPO)
Support the vision and drive business benefit, continuous improvement and ease of process use for the end user while retaining a high quality and controlled process. Define how GSK will move from the current state to the desired future state (for the process in scope), by:
- Establishing clear as-is understanding (issues and challenges)
- Partnering with business and operational teams to understand the issues and challenges with the current state and define and execute the roadmap to transition to the desired future state
- Continually assessing external and internal benchmark and best practice trends, identifying areas of opportunities and surfacing best practices for R2R
- Look at new technology opportunities like RPA, AI, and others to ensure GSK stays on the forefront of automation
- Using Agile ways of working, working closely with multiple levels of the business to define problems and understand the business value of solving those problems.
- Taxonomy, Policy, Processes and Controls
- Develop and document proposed Taxonomy.
- Assist with the arbitration of any issues related to clarity of taxonomy or where changes are proposed
- Design and document processes including E2E taxonomy to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, document and deploy optimized, standardized processes across Global Finance Services
- Review and update policy to optimize process
- Ensure controls are optimized to balance risk and efficiency
- Identify and flag potential activities for automation
- Analyze Performance Management Measures and use analysis in the Ops Board
- Development and maintenance of digital tools and reports
- Identifying and calculate benefits delivery.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Finance professional with R2R experience.
- Fluency in finance processes e.g. worked on this process in GSK or another organization.
- Some experience in transformation and/or change programmes.
- Some experience of process optimization and mapping.
- Operating SAP for this process.
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems.
- Ability to manage tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with some supervision.
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.