GSK - Senior Manager - Procurement - Strategy/Data & Analytics (0-1 yrs)
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
Are you a Procurement expert with the confidence and creativity to negotiate and innovate? Join us and make an impact on our business on a whole range of levels.
GSK Procurement is a pioneering, influencing function with approximately 800 members across 50 countries who buy goods and services on a global scale and support our core functions. But we do more in global procurement than just purchase things. We partner with business units to drive value from supplier relationships to support GSK's strategies and targets to ensure a secure supply in all areas of our business from pharmaceutical development to consumer health products. With a stream of diverse and interesting projects, Procurement is a fascinating area with tremendous scope for progress.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- To ensure creation and execution of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for the assigned Tech and Marketing & sales spend categories or sub-categories.
- To manage Stakeholder relationship and engagement at VP/SVP level in a matrix environment.
- To create and execute global strategies effectively and globally, in collaboration with regional Procurement teams
Leveraging deep category and market expertise.
- Operating in a truly global manner.
- Utilizing GSK and GSK Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies.
- Engaging and building strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners in GSK.
- Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition.
- Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies.
- Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Ensuring financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the
- Spend Management Framework.
- Leading, developing and managing the supply base, globally, for the in scope spend categories.
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Driving sustainable value for GSK from key supplier relationships.
- If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Expert level sourcing, vendor management, supplier relationship management, contracts management, and category management experience within the Information Technology domain required. Some staff management and organizational development experience also required.
- Working knowledge of Ariba SAP Sourcing, Buyer, and Contracts Lifecycle Mgmt.; highly proficient in MS Excel, PPT, Qlik, MS Teams and or Skype / Webex.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in - gsk.com-, you should disregard the same
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well