HR at GSK Inventory
Views:3195 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
GSK - Senior Manager - Process Excellence (10-16 yrs)
Senior Process Excellence Manager
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- In 2019 we entered into a joint venture with Pfizer Consumer Healthcare to create a new Consumer Healthcare company, home to some of the world's most trusted brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Panadol, Advil, Theraflu, Centrum and Caltrate. This joint venture was the first step in our plan to separate and become two new publicly traded companies, each with the ability to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Over the next two years, we'll be rolling out a significant transformation programme - called 'Future Ready' to help us create the world's largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science relating to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies.
- As part of this programme we're excited to expand our presence in India with a new world class Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bangalore. It is our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe.
- The Project Manager will help to successfully manage transformation programs & projects in the GCC in a structured and timely way.
- This role requires working collaboratively with an array of leaders to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational transformation efforts of varying size and complexity.
- This role will utilize project & change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for our stakeholders; designing strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, and training, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following :
- Responsible for driving process excellence initiatives using CI framework, tools, resources and methodology.
- Provide line management and coaching of the GCC PEX managers.
- Engage and work closely with GCC functional leaders, including senior business leadership to drive process excellence projects.
- Identify improvement/efficiency opportunities across all processes managed within GCC, working closely with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Technology Product Owners (TPOs) and their teams.
- Perform diagnoses and select the most appropriate tool for determining root cause.
- Support PEX Lead in Implementing engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with agreed methodology across the process excellence initiatives within the GCC.
- Consistently report and review process excellence projects' performance to the PEX Lead.
- Engage with the wider GSK process excellence and external process excellence communities to drive best practices and learnings.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you :
- Proven ability to run large scale, high profile process excellence projects of budget of over - 0.5m
- Ability to work with a function leadership teams to identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement.
- Relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at middle management level ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated mastery of process excellence competency principles and practices, e.g. System diagnostics and value stream mapping
- Experience leading process simplification and standardization initiatives in global complex organisations
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving using strong analytical skills to formulate hypotheses based on available data.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment
- Applies control charts and relevant statistical analysis e.g Pareto or Effort Benefit analysis to determine causes of variation.
- Is competent with using more complex root cause analysis tools, including interrelationship diagraph and iceberg to identify the impact of behaviours and mindset.
- Recommends the elements of a good solution, through a good understanding of the component parts (may not be expert in all factors).
- Implements visual performance to sustain improvements in processes and services.
- Validates that the solution has met the desired outcome using lead and lag measures
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and Lean process re-engineering techniques
- Ability to teach all of the above.
Basic Qualifications :
- BA/BS or equivalent, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technology, Analytical subject
- Master of Science or MBA
- 10 + years of project management experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Service Management lifecycle (ITIL)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM)
- Lean Six Sigma ; Master Black Belt
- RPA, AI/ML certifications
Why GSK :
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include :
- Patient Focus
As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the above capabilities.