GSK - Senior Manager - Learning Content Strategy & Governance (8-13 yrs)
Senior Manager, Learning Content Strategy & Governance
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for an experienced learning process and systems professional to define and execute the content governance and taxonomy processes for the GSK LMS (SuccessFactors Learning) and associated learning content platforms.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and execution of the governance for the taxonomy of the LMS that effectively delivers on GSK's content management requirements, complies with the GSK Content Operating Model and overall ambition for a great user experience at GSK.
- Successfully implement, embed and sustain the Taxonomy and ensure that all GSK learning assets are appropriately organised, tagged and are easily surfaced through a variety of enterprise wide supported platforms.
- Manage the development and maintenance of all published standards, policies, SOPs, Work Instructions, models, guidelines and training documentation
- Contribute to the Learning Training Administrator community thereby improving employee engagement by having clear processes to follow to enable them to access content efficiently to complete their job functions successfully.
- Prepare and support the facilitation of the LMS Governance and Standards committees and meetings. Ensuring all documentation is in place and actions followed up.
- Lead the execution of monthly/quarterly content governance processes for the LMS (SuccessFactors) and support the governance for the Keep Growing Campus (SAP Jam/Blend LXP)
- Work in a collaborative and matrixed environment with other content managers across GSK.
- Provide learning taxonomy consultation where required
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding and experience of Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Understanding of metadata Taxonomy principles
- Functional knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning would be an advantage
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well