GSK - Senior Manager - Keep Growing Campus Technology (8-13 yrs)
Senior Manager - Keep Growing Campus Technology
We are looking for an experienced learning process and systems professional to lead and manage the technical requirements for the Keep Growing Campus (KGC). This is GSK's Learning Experience Platform (LXP) for delivering the business and technical skills development to our employees. The role will ensure standards, processes and governance is maintained and work in conjunction with the GSK business units
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as a technical expert and consultant for specific programmes of work that require the KGC as a key enabler for delivery.
- Manage the detailed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new releases of these platforms in partnership with GSK Tech and the vendor of our LXP
- Perform the role of the Global Business Systems Owner for the KGC
- Ensure Voice of the Customer (VoC) is consistently highlighted and appropriate actions implemented.
Ownership of service tickets to deliver on transactional processes for Blend LXP/SAP Jam for the following activities:
- Creation of KGC Groups
- Loading of non-SuccessFactors learning content through standard templates
- Creation and lifecycle management of Blend Playlists through standard templates
- Creation of dynamic member lists to add users to social groups
- Creation of Alias accounts
- Lead the execution of monthly/quarterly content governance processes for the Keep Growing Campus
- Liaise with the key external vendors for SAP Jam/Blend Learning Experience platform, ensuring effective relationships are established
- Research and investigate best practice use of the Blend LXP and other LXPs across external organisations.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of learning management processes and systems
- Understanding and practical experience of how learning experience platforms work and integrate with applications to provide a high quality user experience
- Be able to analyse problems or areas for opportunity in learning solutions involving the KGC for business problems
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate those to a business context
- Technical expertise in LXPs or other learning platforms
- Functional knowledge of SAP Jam would be an advantage
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.