GSK - Senior Manager - Finance Analytics & Process Mining (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Finance Analytics & Process Mining
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We're looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP, ERP, Finance Analytics, Process Mining, among other areas, to support a world-class Finance Operations out of our new site in Bengaluru. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field. You will bring creativity, out-of-box mindset, and analytical capabilities to solve complex business and process simplification challenges, with proven experience in global process roll-out.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
GSK's Finance Analytics will be a source of competitive advantage that enables data-driven decisions and automated digital solutions. Developing and embedding these capabilities will empower GSK to unlock value to improve our financial performance and processes in line with our IPT objectives. With a Global remit, Finance Analytics will identify, develop and deliver value-driving digital solutions through trusted and valued relationships with their customers in the business. Must empower teams to proactively identify business performance opportunities through advanced analytics and automation.
- Ensure integration of digital initiatives with broader Finance transformation program.
- Proactively partners with the Global leaders to develop data-driven strategies.
- Partner with Senior Leadership in key functions (e.g. GFS tower leads, GPOs, Procurement) as well as the commercial business (e.g. Business Unit (BU) finance, BU Management), to ensure their area strategies are supported with Finance
- Analytics capabilities and solutions, which are permanently embedded into their business processes.
- Communicates cross-functional analysis, insights and recommendations to the business leadership to drive and support global improvement plans.
- Develops the Analytics Capability Lead to align and drive the Data Science, engineers and tech strategy across Finance Analytics
- Manage and embed regular Finance Analytics Steerco
- Lead and manage robust prioritisation process for Global Finance portfolio.
- Develop robust communication and change management approach for employee engagement.
- Catalyst for best practice Globally, sharing across BUs, geographies and functions, in the application of Finance
Analytics capabilities & decision-making to improve financial performance.
- Proactively driving effectiveness & efficiency KPIs (lead and lag) which track conversion of actions to value delivered.
- Drive accountability through GSK tech and development partners for on time delivery.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Years of Experience: 10+ years.
- Expert level understanding of Commerical finance improvement drivers.
- Strategic view on how Finance Analytics and automation enables decision making.
- Experience leading business analysis
- Previous experience leading operations finance teams highly desirable.
- Strong value delivery skills, understanding the purpose and financial implications of a project.
- Experience with advanced analytics, using analytics tools, or coaching business users through interpretation of data.
Change Management expertise.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.