GSK - Senior Manager - Finance Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Finance Analytics
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP, ERP, Finance Analytics, Process Mining, among other areas, to support a world-class Finance Operations out of our new site in Bengaluru. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field. You will bring creativity, out-of-box mindset, and analytical capabilities to solve complex business and process simplification challenges, with proven experience in global process roll-out.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- GSK's Finance Analytics will be a source of competitive advantage that enables data-driven decisions and automated digital solutions. Developing and embedding these capabilities will empower GSK to unlock value to improve our financial performance and processes in line with our objectives.
- With a Global remit, Finance Analytics will identify, develop and deliver value driving digital solutions through trusted and valued relationships with their customers in the business. Must empower teams to proactively identify business performance opportunities through advanced analytics and automation
- Leads conversion of insights into action, by partnering with the functional stakeholders (e.g. GFS, BU Finance, Supply Chain Finance, and Customer Services) to support business objectives by creating the right analysis & insights using, advanced digital techniques for diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive solutions. Managing in an Agile way, the stimulus of the persona led Finance Analytics and automation pipeline, in three key areas:
- Delivery of current use cases (including enhancements)
- New use cases
- Operations cycle (ongoing review structure for the workstream
- Ensuring this is linked with internal customers, keeping in mind the intended purpose, business processes and user decision-making journey are constantly in focus. Leads the identification of business requirements, works with Data Scientists and Visualization Engineers to translate into functional requirements, calculations and designs for analytics. Supports the Head of Finance Analytics & Process Mining with prioritizing use cases, based on speed to value delivery Partners with the Analyst roles to be a central point for tracking - m results of all performance improvement initiatives stimulated by insights from the digital Finance Analytics team Supports Analysts with creation of QRCs, Playbooks and User Journey Guides to drive adoption and value delivery.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Minimum level is Part Qualified or Finalist Accounting Qualification with minimum 10 years of post-qualifying experience and 4+ years previous experience in business analysis or operations finance.
- Advanced level understanding of Commercial Finance and Working Capital drivers.
- Strategic view on how data, analytics and automation enable decision making.
- Strong value delivery skills, understanding the purpose and financial implications of a project.
- Experience with advanced analytics, global processes and automation, or coaching business users through interpretation of data.
- Experience leading Projects using Agile methodology.
- Change Management experience.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.