GSK - Senior Manager - ERP Learning Technologies - Global Capability Centre (4-8 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Senior Manager, ERP Learning Technologies
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We're looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP, to join our new team based in our new and vibrant Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial & manufacturing businesses worldwide to make the most of our SAP tools and processes to drive performance and transformation.
We are looking for proven Learning professionals with strong SAP experience with the ambition and capability to lead a world class ERP Learning function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to build global process capability. You will be passionate about learning and development and bring creativity and technical capabilities to developing & delivering best in class learning experiences for our end users, adopting leading edge learning technologies to ensure users are effectively supported and trained.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- The ERP Learning Technologies Manager role supports global ERP deployment and improvements programmes and BAU Learning to ensure all end users are provided access to appropriate ERP learning content, and develops solutions to strategic, tactical and operational issues associated with the learning technologies used to support ERP systems.
- Work closely with the ERP Learning Managers to support the delivery of ERP Learning strategy and /approach identify any technology-based approaches for any given ERP deployment/improvement project or BAU initiative. Ensure end user queries from live markets regarding course assignments are correctly assigned, managed or triaged. Support the learning completion process by providing data analysis and reports. Provide detailed learning analytics to support decision-making re: continuous improvement of ERP Learning user experience. Manage the technology toolset that is used to support deployments (e.g. Training Needs Analysis). Work with GSK GA&D Tech to ensure the ERP technical training environments are operating as designed and available during the required periods and escalate the any issues to Tech for resolution to ensure the learning environments are fit for purpose. Ensure document management best-practice is applied to all end-user learning documentation, from point of creation to deployment and for maintenance of ERP Learning curricula in the GSK LMS.
- Ensure all ERP Learning Technology internal processes are documented, and that the documentation is updated in line with any changes. Acting as an expert in learning systems and ensuring we are making best use of available technologies to enhance learning, ensuring ERP learning processes, tools and systems are up to date and aligned to company standards set by Global Learning Providing day-to-day learning support in relation to learning preparation and LMS administration
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Proven experience in ERP learning data analysis, metrics and reporting.
- Expertise of the adult learning process and modern workplace learning approaches, including digital tools and methodologies.
- Will have led or played a major part in the strategic deployment of learning systems.
- Has a deep level of understanding and experience in the set-up of learning systems in the context of supporting major ERP learning programmes.
- Understands what it takes to initiate, implement and participate in a substantial organisational change initiative involving multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Ability to plan for and manage multiple competing demands and priorities.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems.
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.