GSK - Senior Manager - Digital Learning Technology (8-13 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced learning process and systems professional to help ensure GSK is at the forefront of current industry standards of Digital Learning Technology solutions. This will be achieved by researching, evaluating and selecting tools and services in support of the broader learning agenda and ambition across GSK. The role will work collaboratively with relevant teams to provide governance, standards, models, education and consulting to support business design and delivery of enterprise wide solutions in digital learning technology. This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key responsibilities include:
Work collaboratively with broader teams to ensure clear governance frameworks are in place for Digital Learning Technologies working in closely partnership with GSK HR Tech and ensuring the right control mechanisms (standards, policies, measures, quality SLAs), accountabilities and decision-making rights are in place and in use. including, but not exclusive to the following:
- elearning, video, animation and authoring tools
- Adaptive learning solutions
- Virtual classroom and Web Conferencing tools
- AR, VR, Machine Learning, AI
- Gamification, badging and point giving applications
- Engage and contract with external vendors to ensure effective relationships are established and suppliers deliver cost effective and high-quality services to GSK. Working collaboratively with procurement teams on quarterly business reviews on SLAs for use with external technology partners.
- Manage the implementation of new technology/software in partnership with GSK Tech to ensure consistent deployment and uptake throughout GSK. Manage proof of concept and pilots and define expected benefit to GSK through adoption of new technologies.
- Be aware of current and emerging digital learning technologies and anticipate their relevance to the overall learning agenda at GSK. Includes looking outside of GSK to other companies and industries to ensure we are actively benchmarking ourselves and leveraging opportunities to bring in new and innovative practices that are implementable and of benefit in supporting our ambition.
- Provide learning technology consultation where required to ensure key initiatives and projects are fully utilising technology where appropriate.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding and practical experience of design methodologies and use of technical Solutions development (e.g. eLearning authoring) to ensure vendor technology solutions meet the required business requirements
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate those to a business context
- Understanding and practical experience of how technology is incorporated into learning programmes
- Ability to analyse problems or areas for opportunity in learning technology solutions for business problems
- Financial acumen with the ability to clearly assess the cost implications and business impact of proposed learning
solutions and communicate those clearly with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a matrix team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.