GSK - Senior Manager - Digital Learning System (8-13 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced learning process and systems professional that will act as a technical expert and consultant for specific programmes of work that require learning technologies. This will be primarily the SuccessFactors LMS and GSK's Learning Experience Platform; Keep Growing Campus (KGC) as a key enabler for delivery. You will partner with the business and key stakeholders to clarify business requirements and align these where possible to standard solutions and processes.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consult with business stakeholders on the best learning technology solutions to meet their business requirements for bridging a performance gap or solving a business problem. Align these where possible to standard solutions and processes.
- Support the engagement of the learning administration service in the Global Capability Centre to provide the transactional operations required when business resources are not available to do so
- Monitor and support global standards and processes and ensure these are fully embedded as part of project implementations.
- Support the LMS system upgrade process, including UAT and documentation
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of learning management processes and systems
- Functional knowledge and experience of SuccessFactors Learning LMS
- Understanding and practical experience of how technology is incorporated into learning programmes to enable sound judgement on choices made to improve the user experience whilst maintaining corporate standards and practical operational considerations
- Be able to analyse problems or areas for opportunity in learning technology solutions for business problems, think through end-to-end user journeys and identify potential issues/pain points and how the Learning Technology solutions could help to solve those issues.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate those to a business context
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.