GSK - Programming Manager (4-8 yrs)
- Plan, manage and execute programming activities across multiple studies, asset(s), indications or function to deliver all data analysis outputs to agreed timelines and quality, (e.g., macros, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, tables, figures and listings for regulatory submissions and publications).
- Oversee outsourced tasks to third party vendors and ensure their performance meets the agreed timelines, quality and budget requirements established for the project or study.
- Define, develop and embed data standards within a function, or therapeutic area in accordance with industry standards
- Responsible for programming and QC across a study/asset including submission activities adhering to relevant SOPs / policies.
- Participate in the design of other study delivery components (e.g. case report forms, study databases).
- Review and input into key documents at the project level (e.g. submission documents, clinical report and publication).
- May author or co-author reporting analysis plans and department level documents (e.g. SOPs, working practice document).
- Develop broader technical knowledge and expertise (e.g. UNIX scripting, computing environments).
- Act as key statistical programming contact for study related stakeholders and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external.
- Develop broader technical knowledge and expertise (e.g. SAS Graphs, SAS Macros etc).
- Support future direction/wider objectives of project or business.
- Provide mentoring, training, development and performance feedback.
- Identify recurring problems and work with colleagues to initiate process improvement
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.