GSK - Process Excellence Lead - Global Capability Center (15-20 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- In 2019 we entered into a joint venture with Pfizer Consumer Healthcare to create a new Consumer Healthcare company, home to some of the world's most trusted brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Panadol, Advil, Theraflu, Centrum and Caltrate. This joint venture was the first step in our plan to separate and become two new publicly traded companies, each with the ability to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Over the next two years, we- ll be rolling out a significant transformation programme - called - Future Ready- to help us create the world's largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science relating to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies.
- As part of this programme we- re excited to expand our presence in India with a new world class Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bangalore.
- It is our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe. In this role help us to successfully build and develop the GCC Continuous Improvement team to drive continuous improvement across global functions present in the GCC,and build a center of continuous improvement best practice.The job holder will be responsible for creating a center of excellence for developing process excellence practice that can be leveraged by wider GSK Enterprise.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Responsible for designing, developing strategy for building process excellence practices through leading best practice frameworks and tools not limited to lean, six sigma, agile etc that will enable processes in GSK to be simpler, better and faster
- Responsible for overall direction and oversight of all GCC continuous improvement initiatives, framework, tools, resources and methodology.
- Provide line management, coordination, drive, teaching coaching of the GCC continuous improvement team.
- Proactively engage GCC functional leaders, including senior business leadership to promote continuous improvement and manage demand/capacity for their services accordingly.
- Identify improvement/efficiency opportunities across all processes managed within GCC, working closely with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Technology Product Owners (TPOs) and their teams, and prioritise those initiatives and identify and monitor benefits generated (financial or otherwise)
- Leads continuous improvement team in performing diagnoses and selecting the most appropriate tool for determining root cause.
- Own and drive continuous improvement team strategy, process and development (including team balance score card KPIs and SLA) in line with GSK global strategy, portfolio and principles.
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with agreed methodology across the continuous improvement initiatives within the GCC.
- Consistently report and review continuous improvement team's performance to the hub's executive leadership team.
- Engage with the wider GSK continuous improvement and external process excellence communities to drive best practices and learnings.
- We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Proven ability to run large scale, high profile continuous improvement teams
- Ability to build, lead and inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams
- Senior relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at C-suite level ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated mastery of continuous improvement competency principles and practices, e.g. System diagnostics and value stream mapping
- Experience leading process simplification and standardization initiatives in global complex organisations
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving using strong analytical skills to formulate hypotheses based on available data.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and Lean process re-engineering techniques
- Familiarity with Service Management lifecycle (ITIL)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM)
- Lean Six Sigma - Master Black Belt
- Experience of 15+ years in a similar role.
As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the above capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well