GSK - Marketing Manager - Vaccines (0-1 yrs)
This role reports to the General Manager - Head of Marketing, India Vaccines
The person will lead a team of 4-5 individuals with 1-2 direct reports and will manage a business of 200-300 crores.
Job Purpose :
- Build annual business plan for assigned portfolio of products (2+ brands and/or above brand initiative) and deliver annual sales and Marketing goals
- Gather customer insights, build Strategic plans & deliver impactful multi channel campaigns for customers and consumers (where planned)
- Initiate, collaborate & Partner to develop & Execute LOC Brand & Campaign plans with both internal and external stakeholders on ongoing basis
- Lead development and implementation of high impact training programs for the sales team, along with the training team
- Track performance in a timely manner & realign business plans with Head of Marketing Global & LOC
Management of Brand lifecycle
- Mentoring of staff members, management of performance and development goals
- Commercialization plans for new products when required
- Partner with Customer managers to deliver better KEE and HCP engagements
- Displaying high business acumen in understanding the right growth levers and investing accordingly
- Lead and make competitive/practical business plan for designated products with local cross functional team
- Collaborate with global team as a representative of the most important market
- Evaluate multiple channels for better market penetration and patient reach
- Lead and execute effective implementation of the plan with sales and external experts
- Manage supply allocations in collaboration with stake holders such as supply chain, and regulatory
- Make life-cycle management plan for designated products
- Evaluate commercial potential of each new product and prepare commercialization plans.
- Develop staff members’ marketing competencies through OJT
- Setting sales force effectiveness measures and monitoring them regularly
- Key stakeholder global and local presentations on a periodic basis
Experience & Skills :
Qualifications - Bachelors Degree with a Post Graduation
Experience - Minimum of 10+ years experience of brand manager. Broad range of marketing experiences (with a preference for vaccines marketing), customer & consumer insight understanding, opportunity finding, forecasting, Supply chain management, operation planning, New Product Planning etc. are required.
- Competent strategic and analytical capabilities
- Competent stakeholders management / HCP engagement / media mgmt. both in Hindi and in English
- Competent expert product knowledge and knowledge of market insight and value&access
- Competent knowledge and capabilities about finance including forecasting
- Competent operation planning including digital and execution capabilities
- Competent New Product Planning
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies :
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in - gsk.com-, you should disregard the same
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well