GSK - Manager - Sales HR (4-9 yrs)
- Overall responsible for the implementation of Talent Strategy for the region
- Business Partner to Region Head and Regional Leadership teams of Pharma and Vaccine businesses
- Involved in manpower planning and manning decisions for the region in line with local needs and business forecasts
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure smooth execution of entire employee lifeline of processes - from
- Integration, Performance Management, Rewards to Exits
- Build capability in leaders to manage Objective setting, Expectations, New Performance System and Culture
- Support Sales Managers in building High-performance culture by recognising Top Performers and managing Under-Performance
- Building Employee Connect and Relations, including resolution of conflict
- Partnering with central Employee Relations to effectively address disciplinary issues
- Driving Talent Engagement and Retention through multiple initiatives
- Identification of internal pipeline of talent through detailed interaction with managers and employees and supporting development of high potential employees
- At an execution level, this role is expected to deliver on all people process - from hiring to exits and also look after capability building.
- This role is critical to business delivery & success. From ensuring hiring at the right time, to tracking & managing engagement & attrition, the role helps manage the field force to high performance and ensures continuity of business.
- The role also advises & coaches the managers and manages the people issues, to avoid any business impact. Lastly, the role acts as a partner to the regional heads, helping him prioritize, connect and take critical decisions on people issues that impact the entire region
Stakeholder Management :
- Very high degree of interaction with Regional leadership team, including Region Head
- Area Business Managers and employees
- Regular but more moderate interaction with Head office -based HR teams, including Talent Acquisition, Rewards, HR services & TL&OD
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR (depending on the region) with at least 2 years of business partnering experience and direct exposure to managing large employee groups. FMCG experience/exposure is preferred
- This is a relatively independent role and requires the incumbent to scale up quickly and take charge, acting as partner to the Region Head and the face of HR to employees
- Effective, flexible approach to team working.
- Strong management, coaching and motivation skills that build high performing individuals and teams.
- Ability to work across cultures and engage teams of geographically dispersed people.
- Proven ability to influence others at both peer and senior level.
- High energy levels, good communication skills, ability to work in a dynamic & ambiguous environment
- Strong networking, collaboration and interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and teams.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well