GSK - Manager - Performance Analytics - CEP (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
Site Name: India - Mumbai Floral Deck Plaza, Singapore - Rochester Park
Job Purpose :
To support enhancement of decision making and performance management of the global CEP business by delivering quality insights and analytics in collaboration with the team.
- This is a hands-on role for the Performance Analytic Manager with a strong commercial mindset, constantly on a lookout for data or digital solutions to meet business and operational challenges.
- Responsible to track business performance through agreed KPIs, its reasons and analyse to find opportunities for the global established products portfolio (CEP).
- Work with tech team to automate data management process with proper governance.
- Deliver periodic performance review reports with actionable insights and participate in regional performance review discussions.
- Facilitate dialogue, debates and challenges to commercial team through visual and clearly presented insights and recommendations.
- Establishing a strong partnership across functions to understand business nuances and leverage that for identifying commercial opportunities for growth.
- Understand and share current and upcoming industry trend.
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree holder.
- Minimal 10 years of working experience in data & analytics in a very hands-on role.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is a must-have requirement.
- Knowledge of secondary data for pharmaceutical industry including IQVIA, Evaluate Pharma, DRG and others
- Deep understanding of mature pharmaceutical products and their life cycle management analytics is a strong good-to-have requirement.
- Experience of working across major regions and countries globally, onsite or remote.
- Ability and experience of working in matrix and multi-cultural teams across diverse geographies and time zones.
- Good stakeholder management skills to ensure business alignments between LOCs, Commercial Regions and Global
team, Customer Insights Partner, Third Party agency and other stakeholders.
- Ability to create epidemiology-based forecasting models including event analysis. Knowledge of DCF valuation models is added advantage.
- Understanding of profit and loss statement and financial reporting.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must, knowledge of SQL & python is an advantage.
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's degree
- Demonstrated project management skills leading cross-functional, multi-market teams
- Ability to drive complex enterprise wide change initiatives with executive level stakeholders
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.