GSK - Manager - Finance Automation (5-9 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Manager - Finance Automation
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We're looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP, ERP, Finance Analytics, Process Mining, among other areas, to support a world-class Finance Operations out of our new site in Bengaluru. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field. You will bring creativity, out-of-box mindset, and analytical capabilities to solve complex business and process simplification challenges, with proven experience in global process roll-out.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following
GSK's Finance Analytics will be a source of competitive advantage that enables data-driven decisions and automated digital solutions. Developing and embedding these capabilities will empower GSK to unlock value to improve our financial performance and processes in line with our IPT objectives. With a Global remit, Finance Analytics will identify, develop and deliver value driving digital solutions through trusted and valued relationships with their customers in the business. This role requires understanding of Global Finance Services to establish where opportunities within Finance Analytics & Automation could be applied and the importance of adoption to deliver the actions.
- Partners with users of Finance Analytics and Automation solutions to drive the intended purpose, business process application and user decision-making journeys.
- Captures feedback from users of the digital solutions to identify continuous improvement opportunities for the use-cases.
- Leads the identification of business requirements, works with Data Scientists and Visualization Engineers to translate into functional requirements, calculations and designs for analytics.
- Partners with Data Engineer and Data Officer to procure the right data.
- Responsible for delivering & tracking effectiveness & efficiency KPIs, to drive Adoption Rate and Value delivery (- m).
- A central point for tracking and testing - m and productivity results of all financial performance Improvement initiatives stimulated by insights from the Finance Analytics and automation capabilities and solutions.
- Creates QRCs, Playbooks and User Journey Guides to drive adoption and value delivery.
- Recruits and trains Regional & Functional Champions and Super Users of Finance Analytics and Automation.
- Catalyst for best practice sharing across BUs, geographies and functions, in the application of Finance Analytics and automation, to deliver improved decision making and financial performance.
- Act as single point of contact within Global Finance Service for capability function (e.g. Analytics, Celonis Process Mining, Alteryx, RPA).
- Ensuring appropriate business monitoring and maintenance of all solutions in production.
- Identify emerging capability requirements of digital workforce.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Minimum level is Part Qualified or Finalist Accounting Qualification.
- Extensive previous experience in business analysis or operations finance.
- Operational view on how Finance Analytics and automation enables performance improvements.
- Strong prioritisation skills.
- Strong value realization skills, understanding the financial implications of a project.
- Change Management experience.
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.