GSK - Manager - Business Capability & Innovation (7-10 yrs)
Are you energized by a clinical education role that allows you to build industry-leading medical capabilities through an integrated professional development framework? If so, this Clinical Support Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Clinical Support Manager, you will be responsible for working with Education Managers to co-ordinate education operations activities for the learning academy in support of capability development for One Medical and the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) framework.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following :
- Anticipates and addresses R&D future needs in Publication, with respect to emerging digital platforms, new technologies and supports implementation of the latest trends.
- Performs industry and market benchmarking, as well as conduct research and analysis on relevant industry and policy developments.
- Champions best practice sharing, continuous co-creation and learning across the teams and communities.
- Communicates timely, critical scientific intelligence with actionable insights and recommendations.
- Works closely with key stakeholders including authors, researchers, investigators, GMA Therapy Area leads, R&D clinical leads, biostatistics and Joint Publications Team members to understand key intelligence questions/topics and provide insights.
- Oversees the collection of meaningful metrics, monitors metrics over time and develops action plans for continuous improvement. Communicates findings appropriately.
- Develops a deep knowledge and understanding of the key scientific, clinical, regulatory issues in Publications, including specific therapy areas and applies this knowledge to develop competitive insights.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to help identify and conduct due diligence of early stage opportunities.
- Works closely with commercial intelligence counterparts to provide integrated scientific and commercial competitive insights.
- Manages pre/post conference activities to include development of coordinated strategies and plans for coverage, key intelligence topics, conference playbooks (comprehensive summary of key abstracts/posters/presentations).
Basic Qualifications :
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals :
- A minimum of 7 years of scientific intelligence or related R&D/scientific (discovery, clinical, medical information, medical affairs, etc) experience.
- Expertise in scientific publication strategy, planning and execution during drug development
- Working knowledge of key secondary resources to gather intelligence is required.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical company environment and specifically in matrix organization
- Experience in independently leading and managing clinical trial (study, data, or system/technology) activities.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.