GSK - Lead - Medical Analytics - India (5-10 yrs)
Are you looking for an opportunity to review medical and scientific content in materials that are developed to ensure GSK guidelines are met? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
As Office Based Medical Affairs Professional you will be responsible for reviewing and approving promotional and non-promotion medical content to ensure compliance guidelines are met.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Leading, managing, mentoring and developing an off-shored team of Data Analysts based in India to deliver analytics findings and recommendations to drive data driven decision making in Medical Affairs aligned with critical business strategies for the GSK pipeline, product launch and long-term support of our medicines and vaccines
- Lead the Data Analysts to develop a roadmap and plan to ensure availability of data critical to address key questions aligned with strategic Medical Affairs priorities. Provide leadership and guidance for appropriate data governance plan and approach including QC and metrics
- Set a clear vision and purpose for the Medical Affairs Advanced Analytics team based on the priorities and needs of the business across the therapeutic areas/regions. Ensure engagement, relationship building, and effective partnerships at all levels to pull through a strong understanding of business challenges/opportunities.
- Identify, assess, and develop advanced analytics training needs and opportunities keeping a pulse on industry trends and benchmarks to meet or exceed external benchmarks.
- Ensure the development and appropriate training of advanced analytics best practices and standards to be applied for consistency, efficiency, rigor, and quality for greater business value
- Build and foster a team that delivers value and drives decisions for each therapeutic area/region through development of strong relationships across the enterprise and development of analytic excellence, best practice sharing, business acumen, and customer focus
- Champion the needs of the analytics team and the business in the development and evolution of key - enablers- such as strategic data management and Tech infrastructure/platforms needed for advanced analytics.
- Align opportunities with strategic priorities and needs, reducing ad-hoc analytic business requests, improving efficiency, and driving organizational change, to enable and influence more effective use of analytics. Ensure all strategies and programs are aligned, consistent and comprehensive.
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Masters/Doctorate level degree in statistics, economics, mathematics or other quantitative field
- Experience applying advanced statistical and database skills to solve business problems
- Healthcare or life science experience
- 5+ years relevant professional experience including leading large, complex enterprise wide analytics initiatives with significant business impact
- 2+ years- experience leading teams, building strong technical based teams with business acumen, results orientation, and influencing capabilities that derive value across the organization
- Deep understanding of analytics including evolving software/tools/data sources to enhance medical data analytics
- Experience creating enterprise solutions and driving efficiencies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with ability to deliver strategy and output to the highest levels in an organization, including the ability to understand the complexity of senior leader decision making.
- Strong organizational planning skills. Appropriate attention to detail.
- Proven ability to interpret customer needs, negotiate and influence.
- PhD/Masters with a demonstrable concentration in research design, statistics and quantitative analysis
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical business
- Experience collaborating with various business partners across an organization to drive change and improve business performance
- Demonstrated strategic and enterprise thinking
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing timelines and priorities.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts, produce concise & simple summaries and communicate to diverse audiences.
- Ability to cope under pressure with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with new technology and teach others
Track record of consistent high performance demonstrating organizational impact
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.