GSK - Lead - ERP Learning (10-15 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Lead, ERP Learning
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP, to join our new team based in our new and vibrant Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial & manufacturing businesses worldwide to make the most of our SAP tools and processes to drive performance and transformation.
We are looking for proven Learning professionals with strong SAP experience with the ambition and capability to lead a world class ERP Learning function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to build global process capability. You will be passionate about learning and development and bring creativity and technical capabilities to developing & delivering best in class learning experiences for our end users, adopting leading edge learning technologies to ensure users are effectively supported and trained.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following ;
- The ERP Learning lead role is required to manage the ERP Learning curriculum and learning programmes for ERP deployment and improvement programmes, to ensure system users are capable and confident of running the enterprise as per the design of the associated processes.
- Ownership of the ERP learning strategy, as it relates to the support of new deployments for the core commercial and manufacturing processes; accountable for ensuring this strategy evolves in line with any changes to the ERP deployment methodology. Ongoing maintenance of the ERP learning curriculum and any other ERP learning-related documentation, such that it provides accurate and effective learning collateral for business-as-usual ERP Learning, as well as deployment-based delivery.
- Ensuring the learning technologies required to support the ERP Learning strategy (e.g. content development tools, learning administration tools) are in place and providing the required level of service. Ensuring the wider ERP learning strategy is adapted in line with the specific needs of individual programmes/projects. Providing quality control and risk oversight of each ERP Learning programme, liasing as appropriate with Global learning. Resourcing and leadership of the ERP Learning team and the line-management of the ERP Learning Managers.
- Ensuring appropriate engagement with delivery partners across the business, e.g. GPOs, TPOs, HR, Tech, Change and Comms, etc. Accountable for ensuring senior stakeholders are appraised of the opportunities made available to the organisation through the evolution of technology, especially so where digital learning modalities and user-centric learning are concerned. Managing team budget, resourcing and capacity, including provision of 3rd party suppliers provide flexible capacity to manage the required service levels of the portfolio and managing interdependencies across learning programmes. 3rd party supplier service management including process and performance assurance, including on-boarding & methodology training
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills :
- A minimum of 10 years- experience of managing and overseeing the development and delivery of SAP learning
programmes, within multiple full lifecycle programmes, at a multinational level.
- Significant relevant industry experience within the Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Experience of designing and delivering team development interventions.
- Experience of agile and lean methodologies.
- Ability to build, lead and inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams.
- Senior relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at C-suite level.
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems.
- Certification from a professional learning body preferred.
- Project management certification.
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma preferred.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.