GSK - Lead - Change Management - Global Capability Center (10-15 yrs)
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Change Management Lead-Global Capability Center
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organization.
- In 2019 we entered into a joint venture with Pfizer Consumer Healthcare to create a new Consumer Healthcare company, home to some of the world's most trusted brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Panadol, Advil, Theraflu, Centrum and Caltrate. This joint venture was the first step in our plan to separate and become two new publicly traded companies, each with the ability to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Over the next two years, we'll be rolling out a significant transformation program called - Future Ready- to help us create the world's largest standalone Consumer Healthcare company and a new leading biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science relating to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies.
- As part of this program we- re excited to expand our presence in India with a new world class Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bangalore. It is our ambition to bring together the best and brightest minds, ready to join us in our work to improve the lives of patients and consumers around the globe. In this role help us to successfully build and develop the GCC Transformation change team, support high profile projects/programs across global functions supported by GCC, and build a center to provide consistent Transformation change and communications support and best practice.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Responsible for overall direction and oversight of all GCC Transformation change and comms and associated framework, tools, resources and methodology for a portfolio of projects including ERP deployment and enhancement projects (mix of waterfall and agile delivery).
- Provide line management, coordination, team development and coaching of the Transformation change team.
Own and drive Transformation change team strategy, process and continuous service improvement (including team balance score card KPIs and SLA) in line with GSK global strategy, portfolio and principles, including adoption of modern approaches to change and communications, embracing data driven insights, digital techniques and human centric design.
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with agreed methodology across the Transformation change and comms process.
- Consistently report and review Transformation change team's performance to the hub's executive leadership team
Engage with the wider GSK change and comms management community (especially in CGA) to drive best practices and learnings, and to ensure compliance to global policies, principles and tools.
- Maintains connection with key stakeholder groups (e.g. Global process owners (GPOs), Tech product owners (TPOs) and Deployment Leads) and demand management process to identify and manage future demand for the team.
- Act as personal role model for GSK expectations, behaviours and ways of working and support the GCC Transformation Lead in creating and driving high performing team behaviours, and developing future strategy
Managing team budget, resourcing and capacity, including provision of 3rd party suppliers provide flexible capacity to manage the required service levels of the portfolio and managing interdependencies across programmes.
3rd party supplier service management including process and performance assurance, including on-boarding & methodology training.
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Deep subject matter expert in transformation change and communication management
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change on multiple large-scale programmes (e.g. SAP ERP deployments, offshoring and outsourcing)
- 10years+ experience of change management and communications delivery; some training experience is advantageous
- Experience of designing and delivering team development interventions
- Experience of human centric design, agile and lean methodologies
- Ability to build, lead and inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams
- Senior relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at C-suite level ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships preferably in a consulting environment
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process
- Prosci Change Management Certification (preferred)
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma (preferred)
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.